published 11 Jun 2019
by Michelle McDyre
in General category with
Now Hiring: Development and Outreach Associate (Full-Time)
Mission Kids is seeking a Development and Outreach Associate. Duties will be primarily in the areas of database management, donor recognition, committee meeting coordination, event organization and support, and community outreach organization, attendance and presentations. Essential skills required include exceptional organizational and writing skills, attention to detail, strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Outlook, ability to reach out to people and explain our mission. Experience with Raiser’s Edge required. Significant time will be devoted to data management and processing and running Raiser’s Edge reports. The Development and Outreach Associate will also have opportunities to contribute to donor communications, develop relationships with donors, partners and vendors, and be involved in other departmental activities. This position reports directly to the Development Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent professional experience (2-3 years).
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge required, as significant time will be devoted to data management and processing and running Raiser’s Edge reports.
- Successful completion of background checks which include child abuse history, criminal history and FBI clearances
- Valid PA driver’s license and insurance required
- This position requires flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
View the FULL Job Description: CLICK HERE.