Mission Kids 101
A Collaborative Approach to Child Abuse Cases/ Mission Kids 101
Learn more about the multidisciplinary investigative team response to Child Abuse Allegations.
This presentation is a great introduction for audiences who want to learn more about child abuse, Mission Kids, and the Child Advocacy Center response in responding to suspicions of abuse.
In this workshop, we cover topics such as:
- Child Abuse Indicators & Red Flags
- Child Abuse Risk Factors/Protective Factors
- How to respond to a suspicion or disclosure of child abuse; including minimal facts and mandated reporting
- The Child Advocacy Center (CAC) model and the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) approach to child abuse cases
- What we all must do to keep kids safe!