'Not a Number' Workshop
‘Not a Number’ is an interactive child trafficking and exploitation prevention curriculum designed to provide youth ages 12-18 with information and skills in a manner that inspires them to make safe choices when they encounter potentially exploitative situations and utilize healthy support systems that may decrease their vulnerabilities.
The ‘Not A Number’ program is structured to take place over (5) 50-minute time blocks.
Through open conversations, engaging activities, the use of media, and opportunities for self-disclosure, participants will:
- Raise their awareness of what constitutes human trafficking and exploitation.
- Learn how to recognize recruitment tactics and understand vulnerabilities.
- Challenge harmful stereotypes and societal attitudes.
- Identify healthy support systems.
- Develop skills to safely navigate potential and existing exploitative situations.
- Learn how to access community resources when situations occur that increase their vulnerability (or if exploitation is already underway).
Watch the ‘Not a Number’ Video to learn more.
For more information about “Not a Number,” Contact Michelle McDyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-687-2990, ext.1016