'Not a Number' Workshop
‘Not a Number’ is an interactive child trafficking and exploitation prevention curriculum designed to provide youth ages 12-18 with information and skills in a manner that inspires them to make safe choices when they encounter potentially exploitative situations and utilize healthy support systems that may decrease their vulnerabilities.
Through open conversations, engaging activities, the use of media, and opportunities for self-disclosure, participants will:
- Raise their awareness of what constitutes human trafficking and exploitation.
- Learn how to recognize recruitment tactics and understand vulnerabilities.
- Challenge harmful stereotypes and societal attitudes.
- Identify healthy support systems.
- Develop skills to safely navigate potential and existing exploitative situations.
- Learn how to access community resources when situations occur that increase their vulnerability (or if exploitation is already underway).
Watch the ‘Not a Number’ Video to learn more.
For more information about “Not a Number,” Contact Michelle McDyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-687-2990, ext.1016