Immediate Need: Mission Kids is seeking volunteers to help us gather feedback on our services provided to the community of Montgomery County.
- Have direct experience in the fields of social/family services; human resources; and/or customer relations
- Possess strong communication skills, maturity, and a calm demeanor
- Have a dedication to the organization’s mission, as well as familiarity with core services offered
- High level of discretion and patience
- Bilingual – Spanish (not required, but strongly preferred*)
Volunteer hours can be completed remotely and outside of normal business hours during the evenings and/or weekends. This opportunity requires criminal and child abuse clearances, which can be obtained after volunteer role is confirmed with the organization. Individuals who have been involved with Mission Kids’ volunteer efforts previously are strongly encouraged to reach out.
If you believe that your skillsets will make you a good candidate for this special volunteer opportunity, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.